[ltp] Trying to set up TP560 for debian - SODIMM problem

Norman Levin linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:08:56 -0500

I have a 385ED that I ordered from IBM witnh 90M memory.
a: It never passed the bios memory test
b: I never had a problem related to memory
c: the bios never reported more than 64M memory - but that is a known
   bios limitation on models of this vintage.  Im surprised that the 365
   would actually report more memory.
norm