[ltp] Cisco airoco Mini PCI wireless on T30 setup on Redhat 8.0

Atul Chitnis achitnis at exocore.com
Tue Apr 22 06:26:36 CEST 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Pam Huntley wrote:

> Oh stink, I'm apparently on crack.  NEVERMIND!  That whole bit about
> wireless cards on the T30 was actually the wireless card list for the T40.
> Sorry, I've had so many questions about wireless on the T40 lately I just
> go into autopilot.  Pay no attention to the person behind the curtain.

LOL! I actually wondered why you left out the HighRate card, and it was
only later that I realised that you were *possibly* talking about the T40
- but by then I had sent off my note.

Ah well, maybe (like me) you should consider some of Pitr's alien black
brew (http://www.userfriendly.org). ;-)

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis at exocore.com
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 344-0397