[ltp] Redhat 9.0 on A22p

Richard Neill rn214 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 25 23:52:53 CEST 2003

Dear Tim,

You say you have suspend working. I'd be curious to know what you did. I
also have an A22p, and in various Mandrakes (8.0 -> 9.0), I've never had
it work reliably. I find that apm -s or Fn-F4 works most of the time,
but about 1 time in 10, it fails to resume - it seems as though the hard
disc doesn't spin back up - and I have to reset the machine.

Do you have this problem? If not, can you send me a  copy of your
/etc/sysconfig/apmd
or are you somehow using ACPI ?

Thanks a lot

Best wishes