[ltp] re: XFree86 locking and crashing on T40 with RedHat 9.0

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 09 Aug 2003 09:43:55 -0400

I'd definitely recommend running through memtest several times to make
sure it's really ok.  I assume you've properly patched memtest to work
with the 855 chipset.

Joel