[ltp] Suspend, hibernate and the 600E

Frank Schaeckermann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 05 Dec 2003 16:23:50 +0100

Quite a while ago I reported - in this forum - how I got hibernation to
work on my T40p. I used a bootable diskette supplied by IBM, made it
into a bootable CD (the T40p does not come with a floppy drive) and
created a hibernation partion with the help of this tool (primary
partion of type A0) and had hibernation working!

Now... I don't know if that tool would work for the 600 as well! I sent
the iso image to a couple of people and somebody made it available on
the web but you'd have to search the archive for the URL - I don't
remember. Also the link to the tool from IBM was listed in my original
message!

Frank