[ltp] Curses Batman, Oops, I mean ncurses!

Sun, 07 Dec 2003 12:42:49 +0100

Hi Rob,

> Newbie question here. I was reading the README file for tpctl that's located
> on Sourceforge's site, and there is mention in the article of "ntpctl" which
> is an "ncurses" interface for the ThinkPad access utility. What is
> "ncurses"?

Normally I'd say try "man ncurses", but in this case it wouldn't help
you much.

But since i understand that you are using SuSE...open yast and go to the
package manager. Every package has a nice easily understandable short
description and overview over the included files, that's how i came to
know the what is what in linux in the beginning.

Andre.