[ltp] A Series and Docking....

Paul Duffy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 12:43:53 +0000

Hi All

I'm noob to the list (and have little Linux knowledge) and want to ask about docking systems.

I have an A30P that I want to install RH9 on, that's easy enough and covered by some HOWTO's.  However I can't find any information on then using the Docking Station (2631).  I want to know specifically:-

Does RH9 support Hot Docking/Undocking?

Should I do the build with the unit in the docking station or not?

If I Dock then undock then redock are there any device conflict issues?

Anything else I should know?

Also the download page for the list archives seems to be offline, is the archive available anywhere else?

Thanks in advance.