[ltp] switch X apps' screen without xinerama?

Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:44:51 +0100

One Server, two screens.

:0.0 is internal display of the T23,
:0.1 is external of Radeon in Dock,
:1.0 is xmove's pseudodisplay

>From what I'm able to figure out, xmove get's the xterms windows request
and tries to relay it to :0.0 . But for some reason it doesn't find :0.0
(or maybe has some permissions problem???), hence it refuses the xterms
request which makes X believe that the connection to :1.0 is broken.

Andre.