[ltp] Linux, kernel 2.4.22-ac4/2.4.23 and IRDA

Steven Haigh linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:15:58 +1100 (EST)

I've also tried this with no joys :\

tried loading serial.o as a module *after* loading the irda/irport etc - I
still get a kernel panic when trying to run 'irattach irda0 -s'

I've just about run out of ideas now :P