[ltp] T40 forward/back keys in Mozilla

Jon Solberg linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:22:59 +0100

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Savannah's CVS tree can be accessed this now:
>
>          :ext:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvs-latest/<PROJECT>

Thanks. I hadn't noticed that.

Alas, when I compile the CVS-version of tpb (patched or not) everything
works as expected, apart form the increase/lower volume buttons
(mute/unmute works fine as do the other Thinkpad-specific buttons). They
seem to have no function whatsoever. Is this due to the fact that my
machine (an R30) has no hardware mixer? Previous versions of tpb (0.5
and 0.6, the latter installed at the moment on my machine) have worked
without any problems.

/Jon

Jon Solberg                           Email: jon@cirkitygravikus.com
                                       Phone: +46-(0)31 773 XXXX
http://www.cirkitygravikus.com/~jon   Cell:  +46-(0)70 370 XXXX
Juggling, Stand Up Comedy and Professional Entertainment