[ltp] PCMCIA card on t4?

Chris Frey linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:04:41 -0500

Hi,

Someone posted about a PCMCIA card that would work, and sometimes not,
and unfortunately I deleted it before I responded.

I used to have that problem on my 770Z, and it turned out I was using the
wrong driver.  When I booted with Knoppix, it automatically detected
a different module that worked every time, so I changed my setup to
use this module.

My current module list is as follows, running a 2.4.x kernel, hope it helps:

smbfs                  39120   2 (autoclean)
cs4232                  4068   0
ad1848                 24396   0 [cs4232]
uart401                 6820   0 [cs4232]
sound                  59284   0 [cs4232 ad1848 uart401]
xircom_cb               7016   1
ds                      7016   0 (unused)
yenta_socket           10816   2
pcmcia_core            44192   0 [ds yenta_socket]

- Chris