[ltp] ACPI on T41p

Christoph Lehmann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
14 Dec 2003 16:00:31 +0100

Hi Val
I also run suse 9 (acpi = off). but I have the following problem with
suspend /resume (close lid, open lid on a t21 thinkpad):
almost everything seems to work after resume, except that there is no
sound for gnome-events (and dvd sound) AND I cannot log-out and log-in
in GNOME any more. the log-off dialog comes but, when I press ok the
system hangs for minutes until I get to the splash-screen and to log-in
is impossible: it takes minutes- the system is very unstable.

do you haven't these problems with suse 9

thanks for help
christoph

--
Christoph Lehmann <christoph.lehmann@gmx.ch>