[ltp] Cisco Aironet 350 Mini PCI on an R40 running SuSE 9

Rich Smrcina linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
16 Dec 2003 15:51:31 -0600

I've been using Fabrice's driver for a couple of months (on RHL9) and it
works just wonderfully!

--
Rich Smrcina
Sr. Systems Engineer
rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
rsmrcina at dsgroup.com

Catch the WAVV! Stay for requirements and the free-for-all.
Update your zSeries skills in 4 days for a very reasonable price.
WAVV 2004 in Chattanooga, TN
April 30-May 4, 2004
For details see http://www.wavv.org