[ltp] Centrino wireless working

Dan Borello linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 05:14:36 -0600

It is safe to use those drivers, as I am confident that the asus laptop
has the same wifi card as the t41.  I have been using drivers from
someother website (forget which one) with the driverloader package for a
while now.

The driverloader module works great, I have no problems with it.  I will
look at the free solution, although $20 isn't bad for a working wifi
card.

dan