[ltp] tpctl for Linux 2.6

Thomas Hood linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:14:30 +0000 (GMT)

Now that 2.6 ("stable") has been released I am planning to release
thinkpad and tpctl 5.0 with Linux 2.6 support.  I am very glad to
hear that the patches submitted to this list by Michael Hagemann
and Bernd Zeimetz already do the trick.  That means I'll just have
to test them and then upload them to the tpctl home page.

I haven't been working on this for a few months because I was
unable to boot later test versions of Linux 2.6 on my system.
That problem is out of the way -- I am now running 2.6.0.  :)

--
Thomas Hood

=====
Linux on ThinkPad 600 page: http://panopticon.csustan.edu/thood/tp600lnx.htm