[ltp] Using Sprint Cell Phone for KPPP

James Mckenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
02 Feb 2003 07:59:27 -0700

Thor:

I managed to pickup one of those cables last night at CompUSA for my
A460.  I look forward to attempting to use the scripts found at this web
site to connect via my phone.  It is interesting that I found out, after
the fact, that the Vision phones have a very high bandwidth (about
100KBs) vice the bandwidth for my non-Vision phone which is on 14.4KBs.
It is too late to take my non Vision phone back to where I bought it and
I have to wait until at least next year to replace it (finances allow
only one new phone per year.)

I did find on one of the sites mentioned in the article, the cable for
my old phone...

James Mckenzie