[ltp] Resize NTFS Partition?

Robert Hollis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 07:59:13 -0600

Currently Partition Magic is version 8.0 which I believe can safely resize
XP NTFS also.

Robert Hollis
630-568-1491 (T/L 994)
e-mail - vdrlholl@us.ibm.com

IBM
Two Lincoln Centre
Oakbrook Terrace, IL  60181

Tim Prince <timothyprince@sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: linux-thinkpad-admin@linux-thinkpad.org
02/20/2003 08:22 AM
Please respond to linux-thinkpad

        To:     linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org, "Allen, Michael B
(RSCH)" <Michael_B_Allen@ml.com>, "'linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org'"
<linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [ltp] Resize NTFS Partition?

On Wednesday 19 February 2003 22:19, Allen, Michael B (RSCH) wrote:
> [...]
PM5.01 is OK with Win2K NTFS and ext2, but not with XP NTFS.
--
Tim Prince