[ltp] Usernet, Kppp and Internet Connections

Frank Roberts - SOTL linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:58:31 -0500

Hi All

Thanks for all the help in the past.
As one can tell I still from this posts have several major internet issue
which I hope someone will be able to help with.

Question 1
In RH before 8.0 there was a program called usernet which one could configure
so that one could log on the the internet by either modem or by network
(obviously not both at the same time).

In Mandrake 9.0 this program does not appear to exist or if so not under that
name.

Would anybody know the new name of the program or the name of the replacement
program?

Question 2
Does anybody know what the equivalent gnome program is to KDE's Kppp?

Thanks
Frank