[ltp] Linux extractable BIOS diskette for T30

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:04:34 -0500

Great! It was really inconvenient having to find a windows machine or
dual boot into windows just to make the bootable disk.

Awesome to see IBM working on making things easier for for linux
thinkpad users.

Issues left with T30 that IBM could still with: 1) modem 2) Docking
Station problems.

DS

--
D. Sen, PhD