[ltp] How do I point Netscape to my ISP??

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:47:48 +0100

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 00:38:49 +0200, Blessing wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I successfully configured my modem and it's dial through to my ISP, but the
> problem is how do I point Netscape to my ISP?? It always comes up with an
> error message that the name server has to be configured. How do I configure
> the name server I am using RH 7.2 and wvdial to dial to the ISP

You have to tell the pppd that it should configure your system to use
the DNS servers that it recieves during dialin. The "usepeerdns" option
of pppd does this.

Regards,
Tino

--
tino.keitel@innominate.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG