[ltp] Newbie --- Thinkpad 600, Redhat 8.0, Sound?

iriXx linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:14:30 +0000

actually this is where things get weird, i've always had problems
configuring internal sound on my tp 600 e (2645-4A0) but when i had
mwave running i could hear it dial out.....

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info@copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email