[ltp] Order of system/Ultrabay battery discharge?

Juergen Stuber linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:52:05 +0200

Tino Keitel <tino.keitel@web.de> writes:
> On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 21:42:42 +0200, Juergen Stuber wrote:
>>
>> I'm meditating whether to fork out the money for an Ultrabay battery.
>> Can anybody tell me in which order the system and the Ultrabay
>> battery are used?  In any case, I couldn't find a setting to change
>> it.
>
> My A30 appears to use the battery in the UltraBay first.

That's the bad answer.  What I actually would like to do is
to swap the system battery (I have two) in my T30
while it is running off the Ultrabay battery.
If that is emptied first that won't help,
or does it retain enough charge for a system battery exchange?

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/