[ltp] In search of the perfect laptop combination

Andrew Biggadike linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
17 Jul 2003 22:13:32 -0400

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 13:31, Ken Firestone wrote:
> What software are you using to connect to the iPod?

I am using a program called the ipod command line utility.  It once was
available on www.tex9.com, but that domain seems to no longer exist.  I
haven't tried the others mentioned - though I probably will now -
because it works perfectly and I like the command line interface.

I'm not sure what the status of that company or this project is, but I'd
be happy to send you a copy if I got the okay from the author. (I think
I actually paid $10 for it b/c at the time it was the only program I
could find.)

Like Steve, I use EphPod when I'm running Windows; however, the amount
of time I'm in Windows is much less now-a-days.  I was always a bit
weary of trying to use it with Wine.

Andrew