[ltp] Linux (Red Hat 9.0) on T40p (2373-G1G to be exact)

Steve Krulewitz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:51:07 -0400

Frank --

> If you want, I can send you the image of the bootable CD I created to
> run the utility without having a floppy drive.

If you could make this available I would appreciate it -- I can't tell you
how many CDs I burned through the last time I tried to make a bootable CD.

So you're saying that the BIOS's suspend to disk works with Linux and you
can tell it which partition you want to use (or tell it where to create a
partition for it in unpartitioned space?)   I have a 2GB FAT partition at
the end of my drive that I could shrink to make room for this... would this
work?

cheers,
-stvee