[ltp] The dead 600, redux

Bret Comstock Waldow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
19 Jul 2003 09:55:35 -0400

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 10:14, Kim Hardy wrote:

> Learn your ebay lesson man.

Well, it's worth looking, as IBM sells new stock on ebay.  I bought my
T21 new from IBM on ebay with the full 3 year warranty (they sell
refurbished too with less warranty).

They were even out of the machine I bid on and offered me the same plus
the mini-pci modem/ethernet card.

So, it's worth looking, although I agree and sympathize about the rest.