[ltp] Thinkpad 600e - Jumpy (zooming) mouse and CMOS battery

UncleDuke linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:05:10 -0400

There is a reset button inside the little hole just below and between the
fan outlet, and power switch. ALso in the BIOS settings you can
"initialize"(reset) the system, sorry I don't remember where, just poke
around..

Greg
http://kernelpanic.dyn.dhs.org/