[ltp] tp600e CMOS battery

Robert Hollis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 15:02:26 -0600

Battery is located in the floppy/cd/dvd slot on bottom (remove drive and
look at normal bottom to find).  Remove door where RAM is installed and
unhook 2-wire lead going towards front of laptop.CMOS battery now
disconnected.  Have not looked to see how to remove it.

Robert Hollis
630-568-1491 (T/L 994)
e-mail - vdrlholl@us.ibm.com

IBM