[ltp] Re: Can IBM sell ThinkPad with no OS on?

J Paul Richardson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
12 Jun 2003 18:45:07 -0400

Here's a thought.

Government sales usually have more flexible terms than regular
commercial sales.  Government employess can buy direct from IBM off GSA
schedules.  Is there a SKU for a government sales side unit that has the
no OS/DOS option?

Doesn't benefit everyone but could benefit some.  Namely me.  :-)

--
Visit My Corner of the Online World At: