[ltp] A31p, APM suspend and serial ports

Daniel Pittman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:59:56 +1000

I have an A31p laptop which is very nice, and for which APM suspend to
RAM is working fairly well.

The restore process does seem to have a few issues, though, as when I
come back from a suspend to RAM, my serial ports no longer work.

The same was true of the sound card, but using ALSA to power it off and
on again resolves that.

I can't, however, work out how to do the same for my serial ports.

Has anyone else met this issue and resolved it?
The archives did not yield any joy for me, sadly.

    Daniel

--
We are all fallen creatures at the DNA level.
        -- Francis Collins, head of the Human Genome Project