[ltp] T40: installation report

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 11:08:29 -0400

My pre-installed module was a samsung, and my extra module was an
infineon.  Both have the same FRU written on it, 10k0033.  The infineon
may be the same as yours.  One side does say CL2, the other says CL 2.5.
    I ran throguh one pass of memtests 7 standard test without any
errors.  I did have some stability problems in linux before, but I think
it was related to having the agpgart module installed with
try_unsupported=1.  Do you have any other 512 modules to try to see if
the same errors happen with any 2 modules in that laptop?

Good luck,
Joel Ebel