[ltp] Help with Thinkpad T23 Modem on RH7.3

Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:21:36 +0200

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 23:53:57 -0700, Philip J Mucci wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here are the relative lines from lspci.
>
> Thanks,
>
> 00:1f.6 Modem: Intel Corp. 82801CA/CAM AC'97 Modem (rev 01)

I doubt the ltmodem driver will support this, but I have the same lspci
entry for the modem in my A30 and the smartlink driver works.

	http://www.smlink.com/download/Linux/

> On Tuesday 24 June 2003 11:49 pm, you wrote:
> > Hey there,
> >
> > I haven't mucked with the modems much under Linux, but you might
> > want to post the /proc/pci entry for the modem as it will give
> > those "in the know" more of a clue about what's in your machine,
> > even if they don't have a T23.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Neil
> >
> > On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 02:46, Philip J Mucci wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I have been unable to get my Thinkpad T23 Modem running using the
> > > ltmodem package.

[...]

Regards,
Tino

--
tino.keitel@innominate.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG