[ltp] fn key not working after new install R40

d.lj linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:43:30 +0200 (CEST)

i ve got XkbModel "pc102" on the r40, i think debian originally wnated
to put 104 there.

does it make a difference on the console?

[Rudy Gevaert]->[[ltp] fn key not working after new install R40]->[03-06-28...

--
i          x          Þ          V          ·          0          r          6