[ltp] Trackpoint/ R31/ Mandrake 9.1

lizongliang linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:06:25 +0800

> I have installed Mandrake 9.1 on my R31.  I am new to Linux so have not
> fiddled around with it.  However my trackpoint keeps going off for a
> little wander around the screen.  Usually it goes up to the top right
> hand corner, apparently acts on a right click to give me a menu which I
> did not want.
>
> Anyone able to tell me how to fix this, in plain speak please.
>
> Olive
I do think that may be you have got a externel mouse on you system.
my mouse configurations is like below,maybe you can get something from it.

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier "Mouse1"
    Driver "mouse"
    Option "Protocol" "PS/2"
    Option "Device" "/dev/psaux"
    Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Mouse0"
        # Modified by mouseconfig
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mouse0"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "no"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier "layout1"
    InputDevice "Keyboard1" "CoreKeyboard"
    InputDevice "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
    InputDevice "Mouse1" "SendCoreEvents"
    Screen "screen1"
EndSection

you can be informed that I have two mouse on my thinkpad.(T23 5sa)
with the configure above , they both works .

sunkenice walton