[ltp] TP 600X LCD refresh frequency

Gonzalo Avaria linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:16:32 -0400

Hi you all,
I'm new to this mailing-list and new user of the TP 600x, so please
excuse me if i make some dumb questions, but you can't be born
knowing how to use the TP, isn't it...  :)
Well, to the problem, i've installed Mandrake 9.0 to my refurbished
TP 600x (Pentium III 650 MHz, 128 Mb Ram, 12 Gb HDD, DVD-CDROM,
NeoMagic MagicMedia 256ZX video card.), the thing is that i'm not
able to set the refresh frequency right, i see some vertical lines on
the LCD (is that the name.. or is it monitor?) , i've used the
display with 60Hz, but nothing get's better.
I've been loking for the specifications of the refresh rate, but with
no luck.
Does anyone can help me with this?
Thanks for your time.

Gonzalo Avaria