[ltp] T40 / Pentium M and Linux

Will McDonald linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 23:35:59 -0600

Strange, his disclaimer seemed pretty clear and genuine to me. And I
appreciate the opinion of someone with a different (and potentially
pertinent) point of view. Does IBM also like jelly donuts and
coco-puffs, as Steve (perhaps!) does? Are not IBM employees also allowed
to have opinions and share information? When they do, however, it's
certainly nice to know who their employer is, not so I can take it as an
official statement, but so I can understand the context of their
information.

This list is for discussing linux on thinkpads, and as long as we're
doing that (which we were), let's try to be as civil as possible.

-w

--
---------Will McDonald-----------------will@upl.cs.wisc.edu----------
GPG encrypted mail preferred. Join the web-o-trust!  Key ID: F4332B28