[ltp] lm-sensors

Thomas Marquart linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 11 May 2003 14:40:18 +0200 (METDST)

> > You should rather try to get ACPI running, which provides pretty much the same
> > information in /proc/acpi/
> >
> If you use ACPI, how do you suspend? Or is that only possible with apm?
> Is there any way to get both apm and acpi working simultaneously?

suspending works fine with ACPI for me, see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-laptop/2003/debian-laptop-200305/msg00151.html
for how to to do it.
But I never could wake my R40 up again from suspending with ACPI. Resume
from an APM suspend works, but the screen remains black :-(
As far as I know, ACPI and APM cannot work simultaneously.

thomas
--
If built in great numbers, motels will be used for nothing but illegal
purposes.

(Signature generated automatically by fortune)
* thomas marquart * tom@uni-hd.de * http://tom.uni-hd.de *