[ltp] T40 keyboard anyone?

Edi Weitz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
23 May 2003 09:40:04 +0200

[Sorry, this is not really specific to Linux but I nevertheless think
 this list is a great place to ask this question.]

I've read a test of the new T40 models in the German computer magazine
c't. One thing that bothered me is that they said the keyboard was
rather bad and couldn't compete with other Thinkpad keyboards.

I'm really eager to get my hands on one of these new Pentium M
machines but given that the keyboard always was one of my main reasons
to buy IBM laptops I wonder if this is true. Anybody out there who
already has a T40(p) and wants to share?

Thanks,
Edi.