[ltp] USB

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 03 Nov 2003 07:26:10 -0500

I have had similar experiences with my T40.  My mouse would jump around
and click at random times, and my Sony Clie would only sync when it felt
like it.  Sometimes devices wouldn't register at all.  All when plugged
into the port replicator.  Everything works fine when plugged directly
into the T40.  I was usually able to fix the not connecting at all by
reseating the T40 in the port replicator, but I could never fix the
flakiness.  I just use the ports on the T40 directly now.  Maybe IBM
would replace the port replicator if you tried though.  If they do, let
me know.  I might try myself.

Joel