[ltp] Scrolling with the Middle Mouse

Tue, 04 Nov 2003 17:19:38 +0000

Actually, there are 2 ways to do this. I've now updated my page at:
www.richardneill.org/a22p-mdk9-1.html#x
to include a diagram - which may make things clear.

tpscroll makes button 2 act as scroll or click depending whether it's
being dragged at the same time.

  My modification to XF86Config-4 dedicates button 2 to scrolling, and
gets middle button functionality back by emulating 2 buttons (this is
perfect with the 2+1 button layout of the A22p, but won't work with the
  3-in-a-row layout of the t-series buttons.

Regards

Richard

--
rn214@hermes.cam.ac.uk  **  http://www.richardneill.org
Richard Neill, Trinity College, Cambridge, CB21TQ, U.K.