[ltp] Latest Fedora Release Name?

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 08 Nov 2003 14:17:59 -0700

Listers:

First:  I'm suprised by the change in "profile" that RedHat moved to.
I like the support for a 'free' operating system, but I'm not interested
in Enterprise level support (I'm a home user, not a 100 seat company).

Second:  I'm a little confused with the number of releases by Red Hat
such as Severn or Yarrow.  Am I looking at the new enterprise solution
or Fedora?  I don't feel like wasting a ton of electrons and hours on my
network connection to get the wrong iso files.

Off list responses please.

And I'm quite interested in the double headed screen solutions that
folks have come up with, but I'm interested in someone that has tried
this through a docking station on either a 600 or A22p.

James McKenzie