[thinkpad] Re: Re: [ltp] X freezing and CAPS LED blinking pattern?

Julian linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 19:23:52 +0000

This is not going to be very helpful but I had the same thing on my T30 - X freezing
with caps light flashing. I fixed it with a very minor change - might have been
uninstalling tpb or one of the thinkpad add on software apps or a simple
config change.

If I remember I'll get back to you.