[ltp] Fedora on Thinkpads

George linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 18:55:48 -0600

This was followed with a posting that listed all the nice new versions
and the useful things they would do.  Wheee.

My real question, wouldn't it be a good idea to wait a month or two
first?

    Greg> On Sunday 09 November 2003 05:40 pm, Bert Haskins wrote:
    >> Could someone give their reasons for moving to Fedora from RedHat 8 or 9?
    >> Thanks,
    Greg> Cause its got newer versions of all the stuff in it :-)

* George Yanos     *                                                *
* UTC at UIC       *                                                *
* 312-413-0059(w)  *                                                *
* 708-848-4221(h)  *                                                *
* gyanos@uic.edu   *                                                *