[ltp] Thinkpad T40p and Debian
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:00:06 +0100
I am new to this mailing list, so please don't be angry if I ask
questions which has already been discussed.
I am running Debian/Unstable with Kernel 2.4.22 on my Thinkpad T40p and
have some problems. Maybe you can help me.
- My X isn't very accelerated (glxgears says 26.667 FPS, fullscreen)
- The middle trackpoint button does not work.
- ACPI seems not to work very good. (But at least battery status works)
- How can I control CPU Speed?
- What about suspending/standby?
- Is it possible to use the TVout with Linux?
- Is there anything useful to do with the TCPA chip?
Thank you very much,
Arno Willig <email@example.com>