[ltp] My Wireless Experiences with a T41

Greg Meyer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:55:19 -0500

On Thursday 13 November 2003 01:31 pm, Greg Meyer wrote:
> worked.  I'm not sure what I was doing wrong the first time, but I am now a
> happy camper.

As I go back and analyze what I did, I think the problem was shorewall not
allowing and communication on the wireless interface.  Lesson learned, turn
off your firewall when making configuration changes to the network so you can
make sure they work properly before applying firewall rules.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx