[ltp] /proc mount on kernel boot and strange insmod errors

S. Anthony Sequeira linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:46:40 +0000

I'll try and be brief.

I have been building an LFS Thinkpad 600e.

Things have been going well until fairly recently.  I began to notice
this error on bootup.  It may have been there for a while, I'm not
sure.  I have to type this in, it's prior to the start of the syslogging
daemon, and gpm hasn't kicked in yet.

---- prologue ----
VFS: Mounted root (reiserfs filesystem)
Freeing unused kernel memory: 92K freed INIT: version 2.0.5 booting