[ltp] Problem booting with Fedora Core 1

Dan Sawyer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 14:16:39 -0800

This may only be a partial answer; on my 600x if I configure pcmcia as
part of the kernel my system works just fine. If I configure is as a
module it does not work.

You may have to recompile your kernel to move pcmcia from a module to
compiled with the kernel.

Regards,
Dan