[ltp] atheros light?

Benjamin Weste Pearre linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:54:25 -0700

Trivial question.  This really doesn't matter; I'm simply curious.
Read only if you're bored :)

The Atheros driver (madwifi) works great on my new R40 (2897gwu
(802.11a/b minipci), kernel 2.4.22-ac4, debian unstable, madwifi CVS
every few days since I installed it a couple of weeks ago).  But the
little wireless status light doesn't light up, as it does under
Windows.  Should it?  Am I doing something wrong?  Or is this a bug in
the driver?

The madwifi README doesn't mention the light problem, nor is it listed
as a bug on the sourceforge page.  Am I the only one seeing this?

Cheers!
-Ben

--
Ben Pearre         http://hebb.mit.edu/~ben        PGP ID: CFDA6CDA