[ltp] 5400 RPM hard drives?

Kevin Krause linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 03:17:06 +0100

I'll look into that, thanks!
On another note, after replacing the drive on my computer it became
noticably hotter - the fan runs more often. I don't really mind, but of
course this indicates that the drive uses more power.

--
nibbler - up 1 day, 16:38, 8 users, load average: 0.39, 0.28, 0.19
Now Playing: the hives - King Of Asskissing