[ltp] PST Bootdisk for 600E

Rob Smith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 21:06:16 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "James McKenzie" <jjmckenzie51@sprintpcs.com>

> Rob:
>
> You can create an .iso image.  However, I recommend going to a site
> called Madboot and getting the images from them.  There is a cost but it
> is minimal and is well worth it.  Maybe someone on the list has an .iso
> image available.
>
> James McKenzie

I went out to Madboot's site and there is nothing that states their CD
includes IBM's PS2.EXE utility. It is basically a generic DOS (NTFSDOS to be
correct) boot disk set that will support both Fat and Fat32, plus has the
files to kick off either a Win9x or NT/2k/XP install, with a couple of third
party utils added for giggles.

http://66.98.186.235/modules.php?op=modload&name=MadBoot&file=index&Operatio
n=Features

Unfortunately, that won't do me much good.

Rob Smith