[ltp] PST Bootdisk for 600E

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 21:01:35 -0700

Rob:

There are DOS boot disks available that do not include the NTFSDOS
drivers.  I went to TechTV's The Screen Savers or Call for Help web
page.  They have a link directly to the files download area.  This
allows you to download a bootable disk image for a floppy.  You should
be able to use the image to make a boot disk.  Go to the IBM web site
and search on PS2.exe and you should be able to download the program
image and move that to the disk.  I know that someone on the list made
an image disk and managed to write it to a floppy that would boot to at
least DOS.

If you could, contact me offlist and I could get a disk together, but I
would have to mail it to you.

BTW, PS/2 is a 'family mode' program but WILL NOT run under Linux, Wine
or Vmware.

James McKenzie